Sunday, 13 December 2009

Silver Trio !

I've made these cards for an order for a lady at work, I'm also putting them forward for the following challenges :

The request for the cards was to keep it to silver and white, which when I started, was quite difficult as I kep reaching for coloured papers !



The card for 'Mum' was quite simple and amazingly enough has no stamping on it ! The beads are from a bracelet that broke and I kept the beads. I've used Nestabilities to cut out the shapes for the sentiments and the snowflakes are punched using a Martha Stewart punch. The ribbon is some that I had left over from last year.


The card for 'Sister' was also quite simple and again no stamping ! Just simple layering and matting and some ribbon added over the corners.


So when I got to the third card I had to get my stamps out ! The card is stamped with a Winter Swirls Hot of the Press stamp with Versamark and embossed with silver EP. The words are all stamped with Versamark and embossed with silver EP too. The charms on all three cards are from toppers that I've taken apart.
We now have our turkey safely tucked up in our freezer ! We also had a very nice stroll around Trentham Gardens in Stoke, there was a really lovely Christmas atmosphere. I couldn't believe how lucky we were as when we came out there were cars queueing for miles !
Thanks for looking
Sue


6 comments:

  1. Stunning cards Sue, Im sure the buyer will just love them! I love the way your style runs through the three of them, all different but all with such style!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. these look fab together Sue I really like them especially the square one with the charm in the middle. I think she'll be vhuffed to bits with them.

    Glad Terry is safely tucked up in your freezer!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a superb trilogy - I'm sure your colleague will love them - Lesley x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A gorgeous set of cards and love how you've stuck to one theme but made them all different too! Brilliant.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Sue, these cards are simply AMAZING. What fabulous work. I'm sure your customer must have been thrilled with her order! Thanks so much for sharing them with us over at the OCC this week!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are gorgeous - just made something similar to your square one! Not as nice as this though. Thanks for joining the Tanda Teaser this week!

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!