Monday, 7 December 2009

We Three Kings !

This is a card that I've made for an order, the request was to make it religious. It also fits with the Creative Card Crew challenge of Christmas and also for A Spoon Full of Sugar which is Non Traditional colours (no red or green). I started by inking the background card with Adirondack Stonewashed ink then I stamped the 3 kings, from a Habico set, in Versafine Smokey Grey. I then inked some glossy card with the same ink and also Denim ink. The star, which is a Clarity stamp, and words, which is an Elusive images stamp, are stamped in black Archival ink and I've highlighted the star with a white Inkssentials pen.


The star on the words is a gem and the ribbon is silver organza with some silver cord.
Well today was the day for my stall at work. It went quite well and we've managed to raise a good sum for Macmillan Support. My friend and I are now planning for our next stall which we think will be in time for Valentine's day. Looks like I'll be buying lots of red card !
Thanks for looking
Sue

2 comments:

  1. soooooooooooo glad your stall went well - see nothing to worry about!

    Fantastic card too
    See you later!
    Love
    Vic
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very beautiful card Sue - It's what Christmas is all about.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!