Saturday, 19 December 2009

Yuletide wishes !

This may be my last card for a few days as we're going away tomorrow until next week end. We've done all our food shopping this morning so just need to pack now !

This card was a quick one that I made for my boss, it also fits in with the My Time to Craft challenge of Yuletide Wishes. The sentiment is a Clarity stamp cut out with a Nestabilities Labels die and sponged with Distress inks before removing the die. The papers are Basic Grey and the corner stamp is from an Elusive Images set, stamped with Lettuce Adirondack ink. The small holly leaves are gold peel offs and I've added some red Stickles.


I hope that everyone has a wonderful Christmas and that Santa brings you lot of fab things. I may get online during the week, but the signal where we're going is very hit and miss, they've also had a fair bit of snow too !
Thanks for looking
Sue

7 comments:

  1. Have not been around for a few days been busy with stuff! See you have been busy making more marvellous cards. Have a very happy Christmas and a great time away thanks for all your lovely kind comments when you have visited my little place. See you next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. aah - I bet he loved it. Hope you both have a fabulous holiday and a wonderful Christmas too. Have a good old fashioned snowball fight - after some wine!

    Enjoy
    love
    me
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue - beautiful card as always! Have a great holiday and I hope you and your family have a Wonderful Christmas too!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh that card is so beautiful, such gorgeous colours. Thanks for joining in the challenge at MTTC this week.

    Pat xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you have a really wonderful break and dont get too cold!

    Just love your Mums card, very elegant, tres chic!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card, I love the way you have done the sentiment. Thanks for taking part in the MTTC challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. nice card! come and download your new year freebies!

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!