Sunday, 17 January 2010

Collage in Pink and Grey !

This is my card for the following challenges :

I started by masking off different areas of a piece of white card and stamped with various stamps including Elusive Images, Basic Grey, Craft Stamper free stamp and an unknown music one that I've had for ages. I used Versafine Smokey Grey and also Adirondack Slate ink. I used a Brilliance ink pearl drop to touch some pink ink onto the rose and the heart. The polka dot paper is a Pink Petticoat paper download. The horizontal piece has been put through my Cuttlebug using the Victoria embossing folder then I've rubbed the pink Brillliance ink over the top. I hadn't got any grey card so I inked some white card with Adirondack Slate ink. The word is from an Elusive images that I masked off so I could just stamp the one word.



The ribbon is from my stash as are the silver hearts.
I've had another day in doors today, I didn't get up too early either. It has been quite bright here today so that's a big improvement. Fingers crossed the commute in the morning will be better than the last couple of weeks.
Thanks for looking
Sue

11 comments:

  1. Really beautiful Sue - love that embossed pattern and your bows are always stunning - I'm so jealous!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooooooooooooh aaaaaaaaaaaaaah!! How yummy. Loving that masking, what a great idea - show me what stamps I could do that with! I need your imagination

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue

    Great masking and such a pretty card.

    Thanks for sharing with us at Polkadoodles.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty,love the colours and embossing!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really pretty, love the colour combo, stunning! :)x

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is just stunning - thanks for playing along with polkadoodles this week

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing your fabby creation,it's beautiful, and that freebie dove stamp needs to be inked soon, your card has just reminded me. thanks for joining Polka Doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card. Thanks for playng at Polkadoodles this week...Kris

    ReplyDelete
  9. The bow is brill! Thanks for entering the Polkadoodle Challenge - hope you can join us again next week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just gorgeous Sue! That CS stamp is brilliant-my fave yet I think.
    Thanks for joining the Polka Doodles love challenge and hope to see you again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great job, this is stunning!!! Thanks so much for playing along with HFOS.
    Trish

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!