Saturday, 16 January 2010

Cupcake Birthday !


This is my card for the Winter Wonderland challenge which is a sketch. I've rotated the sketch as I couldn't get my head round it the right way up for some reason ! The cupcake stamp is a Craft UK stamp which has been stamped with black Memento ink then shaded with Pro Markers. I've used a Labels Nestie to cut it out and mounted onto Bazill card. The piece of card along the bottom has been put through my Cuttlebug using the Divine Swirls embossing folder which I inked on the inside with Brilliance ink. I then sprayed it with Marshmallow Glimmer Mist. I've used a Labels 8 die for the piece behind this which I've cut from Basic Grey paper and sponged some Vintage Photo Distress Ink around the edge. The background paper is also Basic Grey and I've stamped it with a Crafty Individuals stamp using Vintage Photo again.





The sentiment is also from the same Craft UK stamp set, again stamped with Vintage Photo. The flowers are punched and the pearls have been coloured using a Pro Marker. I then gave it another spritz with Marshmallow Glimmer Mist, which unfortunately hasn't shown up on the photo, but has added a sparkle to the whole card.
Well I've not put one foot outside today as not only has the weather been awful, I'm also full of cold. It's very tricky looking down when your nose is capable of the gold medal in running ! Fingers crossed it will have dried up a little by tomorrow....famous last words !
Thanks for looking
Sue

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sue

    ooooooooooooooh how stunning is this! I absolutely love what you have done, thanks so much for joining us this week.

    Joey.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very delish Sue, love the chocolate and pink together.
    Hope your nasty cold clears soon,
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. check you out using pink for no apparent reason, can tell you're not well lol!

    Hope nose recovers!
    Love
    me
    x

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!