- Passion for Pro Markers - Any colours with the theme of 'Girls, girls, girls'
- A Spoon Full of Sugar - Lots of layering
- Creative Card Crew - Punch it
- Quixotic Challenge - Ink up an old stamp (main image)
- One Stop Craft Challenge - Fancy edges or corners
The main image is a Clarity stamp that I've had for years, so fitted with the ink up an old stamp. I've stamped it with black Memento ink then shaded with Pro Markers. My Bigz dies arrived earlier this week so this is my first card using them. The background paper is My Minds Eye, which is from the pad of freebie papers that came with the Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine this month - fab !
The other paper is by Basic Grey and the flower is also one of my new Bigz dies and I've touched the edges with a brown Brilliance ink and the brad is a Marah Johnson. The edge punch is Fiskars.