Friday, 22 January 2010

Girls, girls, girls !

I got my knickers in a twist with this card as I was doing it for the Passion for Pro Marker challenge, and it wasn't until I'd stamped and shaded with the Pro Markers that I realised I was looking at the wrong challenge ! Fortunately, the challenge this week still works...phew ! So, the challenges that I'm putting this card in for are:

The main image is a Clarity stamp that I've had for years, so fitted with the ink up an old stamp. I've stamped it with black Memento ink then shaded with Pro Markers. My Bigz dies arrived earlier this week so this is my first card using them. The background paper is My Minds Eye, which is from the pad of freebie papers that came with the Cardmaking and Papercraft magazine this month - fab !




The other paper is by Basic Grey and the flower is also one of my new Bigz dies and I've touched the edges with a brown Brilliance ink and the brad is a Marah Johnson. The edge punch is Fiskars.
I'm really excited about this week end as we're going to see my best friend tomorrow and her family, which includes my god daughter. I've not seen them in months as they live on the south coast, also my friend and I have both had birthdays recently, so we've got a scummy meal planned (that's the diet out of the window!).
Thanks for looking
Sue

13 comments:

  1. Wow Sue this is so beautiful what a lovely image and fab detail. Thanks for taking part in the CCC Challenge.
    Paula xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue, what a gorgeous card. I love the image and the die cut swirl and flowers look amazing. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful and elegant lady. Thanks for playing along at PfP this week.
    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an elegant card Sue, beautiful colour palette. Those Bigz dies are GORGEOUS!!

    Hope you have a super weekend!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another classy card Sue - love all the fabulous detail.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card love the edges ans that flower is fabulous. Thanks for joining the OSCC challenge this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is so unique. I simply adore the image and the details on it.
    Thanks for joining us at OSCC. Hugs Itzuvit xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous card Sue. Love the colours you've used and the flower is gorgeous. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sue, what a elegant card you hhe colours are so pretty together! Thanks for joining us at PfP this week! :)


    Hugs Ida

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sensational! Love that image and the coloring job you did. It's funny because I am thinking of doing a lady image in blues for a challenge next week - great minds think alike!! Thanks for t he inspiration. Your floral flourish works great on this card too!

    Hope you have a great weekend and a lovely visit with your friend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Good morning Sue, wow what a great card loving that image, thank you for joining in with the CCC challenge this week, Linda x

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fabulous card. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week.
    Anj
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow so elegant, lovely card, love all the die-cut details. Thanks for joining the Quixotic Paperie Challenge this week. Kim

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!