Tuesday, 12 January 2010

Happy Birthday to you hoo !

This is just a quick post as I'm going to brave the elements and go to the pictures with my sister tonight. This card is for the following challenges:

The owl stamp is another free one from the Craft Stamper magazine. I've sponged Distress inks in Shabby Shutters and Peeled Paint around the edge. I've then stamped the leaf stamp, which is from an Elusive Images set, in Shabby Shutters. The owl was stamped with black Memento ink and then shaded with Pro Markers. The papers are MME Bloom & Grow and the swirl is a Sizzlit Scribbles die. The border punch is a Fiskars punch.




The buttons are from a bag that I bought from the local craft shop.
Right just time to get changed and go !
Thanks for looking
Sue

2 comments:

  1. so cute Sue - I love that little owl. Great colours too. What did you go to see at the flics?
    Vic
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little owl is one of the most popular CS one ever i suspect. Love how you have it the centre piece for this magical card.

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!