Thursday, 14 January 2010

Hearts galore !

This is a little bright for me, but I love the MME papers so I went with the colours ! This is also my card for the following challenges :

I cut the ovals using my Cricut then stamped the word Love from my new Elusive Images stamp set. I then sponged Antique Linen, Scattered Straw and Red Brick Distress Ink around the edge.




The hearts are cut using a Quickutz die and the ribbon for the bow is from my stash.
It's started to thaw ! Woohoo ! I never thought I'd be so glad to see rain forecast, how sad is that ! I've worked from home today as this morning the roads were like glass again. Let's hope we can all get back to some normality, I'm sure I'm not the only one !
Thanks for looking
Sue

8 comments:

  1. lovely warm colours and great stitching again! Maybe I should get my machine out and have a go. Actually no - we've seen my attempts at sewing before!

    Glad it's thawing there too
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a sensational valentines card - great design and colours
    thank you for joining us at Charisma Cardz
    love tasha xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card Sue - love the layout.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful, elegant card.
    luv
    debby

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely stunning card. Love the rich, warm colours and those hearts are gorgeous.

    Thanks for joining us over on SCSC this week and good luck in the draw - you've done an amazing job with the sketch and I love your card

    Mel X

    ReplyDelete
  6. fab card
    Thanks for joining us at Charisma this week
    AllisonX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful!

    Thank you for joining us at Charisma this week - good luck!

    Hugs
    Leanne
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card. Thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz.

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!