Sunday, 3 January 2010

Mine's a pint !

I've made this card for my brother in law's birthday which is on Thursday, he doesn't look at my blog so I'm safe ! This card also fits with the Papertake challenge which is a sketch. The main image is from a new Personal Impressions set I bought last week, stamped with black Memento ink then shaded with Pro Markers. I then cut it out with a Nestability and mounted it onto Bazill card. The stripey paper is Basic Grey, again mounted onto Bazill card. The bottom piece of card has been put through my Cuttlebug using the Distressed Stripes embossing folder that I inked in the inside. I then sponged Vintage Photo Distress ink over the top.

I painted some white card with the Vintage Photo Distress Ink then stamped the Hero Arts Birthday Definition stamp over the top and cut out with the same Nestability.
It's been a beautiful day today and we did venture out for a walk. I do love to walk when it's frosty and cold, though I have to say it was good to get back into the warm !
Thanks for looking
Sue

2 comments:

  1. What a fab guy card Sue, its so stylish and rugged! Great image too, perfect for the non-sporty one's!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a great image - one of my favourites for blokey cards. You've made it look so stylish too - It's perfect.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!