Thursday, 18 February 2010

Cupcake sketch

This is my card for the following challenges

The paper is My Minds Eye and I've sponged Aged Mahogany Distress ink around the edge. The card has been embossed with the Victoria embossing folder then I sanded it, which didn't quite work out as the card wasn't white underneath ! The cupcake stamp is a Craft UK stamp which I've stamped with black Memento ink and shaded with Pro Markers. I've used a white Inkssentials pen to highlight the heart. The sentiment is from a Papermania stamp set which I've sponged Aged Mahogany around the edge of.




The flower is an EK punch and the buttons and ribbon are from my stash.
Well would you believe it, it's snowing again ! Hopefully it won't be too much, though it has settled on the roads. At least it's Friday tomorrow then I don't have to go out in it for a couple of days.
Thanks for looking
Sue

17 comments:

  1. Hi Sue this is fabulous and a great use of buttons and bow thankyou for joining us at PFP this week. Sue :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue, this is brilliant and your shading is great, love the cupcake too. Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers and we hope to see you again soon.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fab card, great shading and lovely colours.
    Thanks for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh Sue you just got that one in, in time for DCM. Thanks for joining in and it's a fabulous card!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sue, love your card! :) The colours are looking fab. Thanks for joining us at PfP this week :)

    Hugs Ida

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sue, what a pretty card. The cupcake looks good enough to eat and the colour scheme is perfect. Great use of your buttons and bow. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a fabulous card Sue. Love the way you've coloured in the image. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning card Sue
    thanks for joining us at pfp this week and good luck
    Debbi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. fab card - I need a cake now, wish I was in your village at Sernedipity!
    Vic
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card, great colouring, love the use of inks,thank you for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers
    Ruth x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a yummy card! Thanks for playing along at Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely to see your work at Crafty Creations Challenge! Thanks for joining us!

    Sweet greetings, Saskia :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for playing along at Crafty Creations in our stitching challenge this week Sue. Fab cupcake image and I love the colours - beautiful! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a lovely card! Beautiful colours and a cute image! Thanks for joining us at I ♥ ProMarkers. Hugs Lisa xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable!
    Thanks for playing!
    Dee - LRW

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sweet and yummi low calorie card!
    Thanks for joining us at the ABC Challenge!
    Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!