Friday, 19 February 2010

Green card !

This is my card for the following challenges :

The three papers I've used are all from the Bloom 'n' Grow My Minds Eye paper set, you can't see the one beneath the horizontal ribbon, but honest it's different to the others ! The edge punch is by Fiskars and I've sponged some Shabby Shutters Distress ink over the edge. I used Labels One Nestabilities and sponged Shabby Shutters and Peeled Paint over it before removing the die. The flowers are a Sizzix Bigz die and I've rubbed Peeled Paint over the edge of the petals.



The charm is one from a pack I picked up from one of those cheap book shops. The sentiment is done on the PC and I've sponged more Distress ink around the edge before removing the circle Nestability die. The pearl is coloured with the Moss Pro Marker.
Well I managed to get home before the alleged snow hits us again, and in the light ! It was even light when I was driving to work this morning, which makes me feel so much better. Apparently, it's going to be really cold over the week end, so stay warm everyone !
Thanks for looking
Sue

8 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous Sue - lots of fabulous details and a great design.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Sue and such gorgeous detail. Love your punched borders, flower with charm and pretty sentiment.
    Thank you for joining us at Die Cut Dreams.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, so classy and wonderful colour theme too. Thankyou for joining in the DCD challenge this week and good luck.
    Love n hugs
    Vikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely shades of green and the charm sets it all off so nicely. Thanks for joining us at CCT.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a lovely card. I'm so glad you joined the DCD challenge this week and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. so how come my fav colour is pink and I'm feeling drawn to this one then? I think I love the monochromatic look but none of the detail has got lost
    Hugs
    Vic
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, love the green. Thanks for joining the Quixotic Paperie Challenge this week. Kim

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!