Thursday, 25 February 2010

Monochrome friends !

I managed to sneak a quick hour in my craft room tonight, and I need to post this quickly as my eyes are closing as I type !

This card is for the following challengess :

The main image is a Crafty Individuals stamp which I've cut out with my Deckle Edged Nesties. The embossed card is a Quickutz embossing folder and I've rubbed some Moonlight White Brilliance ink over the top.

The back ground stamp has been stamped with black Archival ink and I purposely didn't ink it too much. The edge punch is a Martha Stewart.

This is another simple card as time is against me at the moment, but I was quite pleased with the end result. Right time for some shut eye !

Thanks for looking
Sue

17 comments:

  1. stunning card,love the image thankyou for joining us at fab'n'funky this week
    andrea

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is truly a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us at LRW:)
    Joanne xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. simple but very classy! See what you mean about minds thinking alike!

    Catch up soon
    Hugs
    Vic
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Sue beautiful image shown off by great layout/background. The sets of 3 diamonds are they the Clarity stamp? Great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for joining us at Cupcake Craft ! Your monochome card is gorgeous ! Love the different layers of backing papers and the border too. Smiles from Catherine

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Card! What a great image!

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooooh Sue this is my FAVOURITE card of yours!

    Wow!

    I just love it all - can you tell?! lol

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love it Sue! Love the black and white, the image and the embossing, great card! Thanks for joining us this week at TPE!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh...this is such a beautiful card...thanks for joining in the fun at Cupcake this week :) Donna x

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW This is stunning!
    Thank you for joining us this week at Creative Inspirations.
    hugs, Janiel

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous! Love the image and the beautiful stamping.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. gorgeous, thanks for joining us at FnF :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beautiful card. I love the vintage monochrome style and the background looks amazing. Thanks for sharing with us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  14. How great is this!? Awesome! Thanks for playing on TPE!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful!Thanks for playing along at Little Red Wagon!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Fab card and love the different layers you have created. Many thanks for joining us at "Fab 'n' Funky" challenges this week.

    Lou
    x

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!