Tuesday, 9 February 2010

More hearts !

You've probably gathered by now that I'm making rather alot of cards for Mother's Day....lol....! The reason being that, I'm going to be doing a stall with my friend at work so need to gather some stock rather quickly ! I'm putting this card in for the Die Cut Dreams challenge which is Have a Heart. I started by cutting hte hearts out on my Cricut machine, then I silver embossed the swirl which is a Crafty Individuals stamp. I sponged some Brilliance ink around the edge and stamped the sentiment in the centre. The background heart has been put through my Cuttlebug using the Victoria embossing folder. I sprayed the top heart with Marshmallow Glimmer Mist to add a little sparkle.



The die cut swirl is a Sizzix Bigz die and the background paper is My Minds Eye. This is quite a simple card, and at one point I wasn't sure if I would carry on with it, but I was quite pleased with the end result.
I woke up with a really stiff neck this morning and it's gradually got worse throughout the day. Fortunately, I'd made this card yesterday as I've not been able to sit for very long tonight. Everything's crossed that it will have eased up in the morning !
Thanks for looking
Sue

1 comment:

  1. oooh I do love the colours on this one Sue, really simple look but so much detail to achieve it
    Hugs
    Vic
    x

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!