Tuesday, 2 February 2010

Plus en Francais !

This is my card for the following challenges :

I sponged Vintage Photo Distress ink around the edge then stamped the Crafty Individual swirl in the same ink and also the butterfly which is from a Katzelkraft stamp set. The candles are from a Papermania duo which I stamped in Teal Stazon.



The sentiment is another stamp from my Stampin' Up sentiments set. I sponged some Distress ink around the edge before removing the die. The paper is Basic Grey, the brads are from my stash and the edge punch is a Martha Stewart.
We went out for a meal last night, which was a fab way to start the week. I just wish we could do it every week !
Thanks for looking
Sue

12 comments:

  1. Nice job with the mojo sketch. Love the flourish with the butterflies.

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous card, love the colours - very you.
    Meal once a week? I wish every night lol!!
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Sue - I really like the candles stamp it makes a perfect border. Love the font too on the sentiment - but don't know what it says lol.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous colours on this one! LOVE the butterfly swirl in the corner :)
    Becki xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was one of my favorite challenges too, Sue. What a beauty! Thanks for hopping with us at TPE.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card! Love all the layers and detail.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the ways you've brought the colors into this card, and all the textures, too. the funny thing is that I just saw this sentiment in english on a card earlier today, and I'd never seen it in any language before!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Great card!!! WOW!!! Thanks for hopping with us at TPE!!

    HUgs - LORi

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!