Wednesday, 24 February 2010

Quickest card ever !

This has to be the fastest card I've ever made ! I've not got a lot of time at the moment for crafting as my Mum isn't well and I'm spending alot of time with her. So I've just got time to post this card then I'm going back to spend the night with her. So, this is my card for the Tanda Teaser challenge which is Riots of Petals (use flowers on your card). I printed the word Mum on my PC and then cut it out with a Fancy Tag. Before I removed the die I sponged Distress inks in Antique Linen, Scattered Straw and Dried Marigold over it. The paper is MME and I've used a Woodware corner punch. The yellow Bazill card has been put through my Cuttlebug using the Victoria embossing folder.



The flower is cut using my Sizzix Bigz die and the heart shaped button is from my stash and I've threaded some linen thread through the centre.
Apologies for the quick card and post, but I'm hoping that normal service will resume soon !
Thanks for looking
Sue

6 comments:

  1. It must be so satisfying to make a very quick card and it come out as beautiful as this one -Love the colours and details - it's gorgeous Sue.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS - Hope your mum gets better soon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow quick suits you! Fab card.
    Hugs for you Mum
    Vic
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous Sue - hope Mum improves soon. Thanks for joining the Tanda Teaser this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card Sue, especially love that tag! thanks for joining in with the Tanda Teaser this week!
    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card - love it!

    Hope your Mum's health improves soon hugs to you both

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!