Tuesday, 16 February 2010

Simple Flower


This is my card for the following challenges :

I started by sponging Antique Linen and Scattered Straw Distress inks around the edge of the background paper, which is My Minds Eye. I then stamped the swirl in Scattered Straw over the corner, which is a Crafty Individuals stamp. The three flowers are from the My Minds Eye Bloom 'n' Grow stamp set. The tags were cut out with my Cricut and the top tag has been inked with Antique Linen Distress ink and the leaves stamped over it in Scattered straw. The main flower is from an Inkadinkado stamp set, stamped in black Archival ink and a pearl coloured with a peel off pen in the centre.





The edge punch is Martha Stewart and the ribbon has been stapled to the tag and I've coloured the staple with a Pro Marker.
Even though I'm supposed to be dieting you can't have pancake day and not have a pancake ! I only had one though....lol......
Thanks for looking
Sue

10 comments:

  1. OOooo this is gorgeous! A beautiful 'clean' card! That flower stamp is gorgeous and I love that shade of green! Ooo hope you enjoyed your pancake! How good of you only having one! Thanks for joining us this week at Quixotic Challenges! Hugs, Rowena

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful simple card , love the colours
    Lisa ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card fab colours and lovely stamp too. Thanks for joining the OSCC this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Very elegant.

    Thank you for playing along with us at Quixotic Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really really beautiful! love the delicate colours and stamping and I adore that daisy stamp - got a thing about daisies lol.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is a really super interpretation of my sketch. It is truly lovely! Thanks so much for joining in with our challenge at OSCC this week!
    I was from Staffordshire originally, I wonder if it was anywhere near you!
    Chrissie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card, I love the colours your have used. Thanks for joining in with our oscc.
    Hugs Shelley xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a beautiful card, love the colour combo very much. Thank you for joining us at OSCC this week. Good luck in the draw, and I look forward to seeing you in next weeks challenge too.
    Hugs Suzi xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! So very pretty!!
    So happy you shared with The Pink Elephant this week!!

    HUGS - LORi

    The Pink Elephant Blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful card!! Love the rich color combo!! Thank you so much for sharing this with us at The Pink Elephant!!
    Sheri-TPE DT

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!