Sunday, 7 March 2010

Another one for Mum !

I have to say I will be glad when we've done our stall on Tuesday as I'd like to make a card for someone else ! This is my card for the Die Cut Dreams challenge which is a sketch. The main image is a Stampin' Up stamp which I've stamped with black Memento then shaded with Pro Markers. The colours haven't come out too well as the vase is purple is real life ! I've cut it out using Labels 3 Nestabilities. The embossed panel has been made using the Victoria embossing folder then I've rubbed Pearlescent Purple Brilliance ink over the top. The border punch is a Martha Stewart deep punch.




The sentiment was done on the PC and I've rubbed some more Purlescent Purple around the edge. The flowers are punched with a Woodware punch and the leaf punch is a Martha Stewart, the pearls have been coloured with a Peel Off pen.
What a beautiful day it's been today ! We went out for a ride into the country this morning then this afternoon it was nose to the grind stone again to make some more Mother's Day cards. I really do think I'm Mother's Day'd out.....lol.... ! I have to say it amazes me just when you don't think you can think of anything different to do, something pops into your head and away you go again !
Thanks for looking
Sue

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card Sue thanks for playing with us girls at DCD this week , but sorry your too late for this one its ends at 12 noon all the votes are in now but never mind a new challenge starts at midnight so we hope you will join us for thats challenge
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your stall will look fabulous with all the beautiful card you've made. Love the colours you've chosen for this one and it's just full of wonderful detail. Beautiful!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you can sneak some more Mothers Day cards in lol! Hope your stall goes well on Tuesday
    Hugs
    Vic
    x

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!