Tuesday, 2 March 2010

Green and Distressed !

This is my card for the following challenges :

The backround is white card that I've sponged with Shabby Shutters and Peeled Paint Distress Inks. I've then stamped over the top with the same Distress inks using some Crafty Individual stamps.


The main image is a Katzelkraft stamp and I've cut it out using Nestabilities Labels 13 ( which arrived today !) Before removing the die I've sponged some Distress Ink around the edge. The two pearls have been coloured with the Moss Pro Marker. The sentiment has been stamped with black Archival ink.
Another simple card as time is still not plentiful, but it's a good discipline for me to make a card in a short space of time as I normally take hours !
Thanks for looking
Sue

14 comments:

  1. This is just gorgoues! I love how you distressed the edge - just beautiful! And those half pearls just finish it off perfectly. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW Sue...your card is Gloriously Green and I love it!! FAb Work!! Thanks for joining in the TPE fun this week!!

    HUGS - LORI

    ReplyDelete
  3. green and distress AND beautiful !!
    isa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful card, love the distress ink colours, good work, many thanks for joining us at Tuesday Taggers this week. Hugs Avril xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning stamp work Sue - love the swirls. It's gorgeous.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful butterfly, lovely card. Thanks for joining in TT this week. Jill

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an elegant card it's gorgeous...thanks for joining us at Tuesday Taggers this week...hugs Nikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. You already know how much I admire your work so I'll not bang on, unless you want me to? :) It is another fabulous card lovin' that colour. Thank you for joining us at TT this week, good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely gorgeous! I love it! Thanks for sharing with us at TT this week

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the detail on the butterfly, Sue. Thanks for joining us at TPE this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. d'you know time not being on your side is really getting you chrurning out some fabulous creations! I adore this one almost as much as the brolly girl one yesterday!

    Looking forward to the next one!
    Love
    Vic
    x
    ps - see you in a few hours!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lots of lovely swirly-curliness! Lovely DP.
    Thanks for playing along at Tuesday Taggers this week hun.
    Hugs,
    Teri x

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's a beautiful card, I love the swirls and the butterfly, very stylish. Teri

    ReplyDelete
  14. fab card thanks for joining us on TT's this week. Emma xx

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!