Thursday, 11 March 2010

Happy Birthday Sis !

I made this card for my sister as it's her birthday today, so Happy Birthday Sis ! I'm also putting this card in for the Cute Card Thursday challenge of Celebrations. The main image is a Rubber Romance stamp, which I've stamped with black Memento ink. I've then shaded it with Pro Markers. I've cut it out with Labels 8 Nestabilites and blended Weather Wood and Faded Jeans Distress inks around the edge. I've then inked a piece of white card with Weathered Wood and then stamped the background with the Bella Toile Stampin' Up stamp with Faded Jeans. I've inked another piece of card with the same Distress inks then put it through my Cuttlebug with the Bubbles embossing folder.



The sentiment has been done on the PC then cut out with a Labels 8 die. I've added some Glossy Accents to some of the bubbles in the bath but it hasn't shown up on the photo.
I'm running late tonight so I think it's time for bed !
Thanks for looking
Sue

4 comments:

  1. Stunning card Sue and I love that image - very girly and just perfect for your Sis I bet!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card, makes me wish for a bubble bath, many thanks for joining in the CCT challenge, hugs Debx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Sue. The blue bath really stands out.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super card, I love the vibrant blue! What girl wouldnt love that card!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!