Wednesday, 24 March 2010

I ♥ ProMarkers Challenge

This is the sketch challenge over on I ♥ ProMarkers this week with the added twist of using spots/dots on your project. This is my third week as GDT, the weeks are flying by ! I'm also putting this card in for the Die Cut Dreams challenge of New Beginnings and Crafty Creations challenge of Babies.


The main image is a Joanna Sheen stamp, which is stamped with black Memento ink then shaded with Pro Markers. I then cut it out with the Deckle Edged Oval Nestabilities and sponged some Faded Lipstick Distress Ink around the edge before removing the die. The horizontal pieces are punched with a Martha Stewart lace doily punch and the background paper is Pink Petticoat and actually has pink dots on it, though the photo hasn't picked them up !

The sentiment was done on the PC and then cut out with a Fancy Tag and I sponged some more Faded Lipstick over it before removing the die. The main flowers are cut using the die in the Olivia Alphabet set and the smaller ones have been punched with a Woodware punch.
If you've visited before you'll know that pink and me really do not mix....lol......but this card was also for an order so I had to bite the bullet. I'm a little later posting this than planned as tea was abandonned when we realised we hadn't got the ingredients we needed so it was off to the indian...which was very nice too !
Thanks for looking
Sue


5 comments:

  1. Another lovely card Sue! That is a great sketch, might have to give it a go myself.
    Lindsey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. pink done good! Wow - maybe we'll see me doing vintage next lol!!
    Fab card - love the image
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable card Sue really beautiful, thanks for playing with us at DCD this week please come back soon
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really lovely Sue, seen this before somewhere..... lol Thanks for joining us at DCD.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. so cute. I'm so glad you joined the DCD challenge this time and good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!