Wednesday, 10 March 2010

I ♥ ProMarkers GDT spot !

This is the sketch for this week's challenge over on I ♥ Pro Markers and .....newsflash....I'm the GDT for the next 4 weeks ! Make sure you pop over and check out the DT cards for some inspiration. I'm also putting this card in for the Creative Card Crew challenge of Celebrations.


So, onto my card, the main image is a Mo Manning digi image. I've shaded her with Pro Markers, of course ! I've then cut her out with Labels 4 Nestabilities and before I removed the die I sponged some Pearlescent Purple Brilliance ink around the edge.




I've used a Cuttlebug embossing folder for the background and mounted it on some Bazill card. The sentiment was printed on my PC and and I've rubbed some Eggplant Adirondack ink around the edge. The pearls have been coloured with a peel off pen.
Well I think today has been the lightest day yet, I've managed to go to and from work in the light ! Doesn't it just make all the difference !
Thanks for looking
Sue

4 comments:

  1. Hi Sue, I love this image, it makes me smile, good to have you onboard as GDT.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is absolutely gorgeous, i love the colours and your colouring of the image x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue this is fantastic and a super image - really funny! Congrats on being Guest Designer too it's so well deserved.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well done Sue on your GDT spot, thats such great news! It was only a question of time!

    Such a super card, I love the aubergine colours of it and youve coloured her so beautifully!

    Sorry to be the last to congratulate you!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!