Sunday, 14 March 2010

Mother's Day in Citrus !

This is the gift for my Mum, who told my sisters and me that she didn't want any thing, but I'm not very good at doing as I'm told ! I've wrapped the gift, which is some Sanctuary Creme Souffle moisturiser, in some lime green tissue paper and then wrapped in some cello that I have left over from my floristry days.





I'm putting this in for the following challenges :

I cut the tags out on my Cricut machine then I blended the following Distress inks over them ; Antique Linen, Scattered Straw, Dried Marigold, Spiced Marmalade, Shabby Shutters and Peeled Paint. The text stamp is a Stampin' Up background stamp called En Francais and I've stamped it in Spiced Marmalade. The swirls are also a Stampin' Up stamp which I've stamped with Peeled Paint. The butterflies are from an Inkadinkado stamp set and I've stamped them with Lettuce Adirondack ink. The letters are cut using the Cuttlebug Olivia alphabet set as are the flowers, which I've rubbed Peeled Paint Distress ink over the top.


The headache monster made a visit yesterday so I didn't get any where near the amount of things done that I wanted to as I spent most of the day in bed. I'm hoping to catch up today, though I have to say I still don't feel 100%. I did treat myself to some Sanctuary foam bath, so I think I will go and have a soak while my tea's being cooked. Ooh yes, nearly forgot, I've booked onto another Artsy Craft week end, and fate must have been on my side as I got the last place !

Thanks for looking

Sue

5 comments:

  1. Great gift wrapping, and colours, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge and good luck!

    Jo and Tigerlover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous

    Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bet she is thrilled to bits with it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing your lovely Citrus project with us at C.R.A.F.T. this week! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. aw - get well soon Sue. Your Mum certainly deserves a treat and you've dne right to ignore instructions!

    Hope each day is getting easier for her
    Hugs
    Vic
    x

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!