Sunday, 28 March 2010

Springtime puppy !

This is my card for the following challenges :

The main image is another free stamp from the Craft Stamper magazine which I've stamped with black Memento ink. I inked the flower with Distress ink and then went over it with a Lime Green ProMarker. I then shaded the puppy with ProMarkers. I've cut it out with a circle Nestability and sponged some Shabby Shutters and Peeled Paint Distress ink around the edge before removing the die.



The paw prints are hand drawn with a Cinammon ProMarker then cut out with the smallest circle Nestability. The flowers and leaves are a Sizzix Bigz die and the paper is My Minds Eye.
Well today has been better weather than we thought, we managed to go out walking this morning......my legs have still not recovered ....lol........It was lovely to see all of the daffodils in bloom and even better that it was still light at 7.45PM !
Thanks for looking
Sue

8 comments:

  1. fab - I love the paw prints!

    See you think it was fab to have daylight at that time - Blake and Zac were like - ooh daylight Mummy, that means awake time - grrrr
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue, what a pretty card. Love the cute doggie and the paw prints are genius!! Gorgeous papers and the flowers are fab. Thanks for joining in with my challenge over at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card, love the bright colours! Cute paw prints too!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So So Cute Sue!!! Love the lil' paw prints as the flower centers...clever!!
    Thanks for sharing with TPE this week!!

    HUGS - LORi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awwwww such an adorable card Sue. Love the image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful bright Spring card.Love the paw printsd, cute idea. Thanks for playing with Charisma this week. Good luck.
    xx Vee

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Sue, this is so bright and cheery, fabulous colours.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an absolutely gorgeous card!!

    Thank you for joining us at Charisma this week - good luck!

    Hugs
    Leanne
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!