Wednesday, 21 April 2010

I ♥ ProMarkers Challenge 11

The challenge over on I ♥ ProMarkers this week is to use black, white and one other colour and is being sponsored by Simon Says Stamp. Make sure you hop over and check out the rest of the DT creations!

I'm putting this card in for the following challenges :

The main image is from Isabella's Sketchbook and is called Happy Flower, there are some beautiful images make sure you check them out. It's shaded with Pro Markers, which did take me some time as I wasn't quite happy with it ! It's mounted onto black card and the piece behind this is white card that I've rubbed black Archival ink over. The swirly paper is Pink Petticoat and the background swirls are made using the D'vine embossing folder, then I've rubbed black Archival ink over the top.




The word is from a Stampin' Up set called Bloomin' with Beauty stamped with black Stazon, and I've stitched around the very background piece in black. I've swiped the Archival ink pad around the edges too just to grunge it up a little !
Well what an absolutely gorgeous day again today, I could really get used to this ! I delivered my 2 card orders today and it always makes me really happy when the recipient is happy with them. Makes it all worth while !
Right, smells like tea is nearly ready !
Thanks for looking
Sue

7 comments:

  1. Wow I love this, such a stunning colour combo.
    Thanks for joining us at ALLSORTS this week.
    Hugz Fleur xXx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, this is fabulous!! I love the color combo and the way you have colored the flower. You know, Isabella is having a DT call to set up her very first DT. The call is open through 4/26. The details are on her blog. There is a link in my post today if you don't find the post. I have applied and it would be great if you did too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely image Sue, the colours youve chosen are great! Very cheery card!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning 'bloom' - coloured beautifully and it looks great against the black/white background - very striking!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful card! Great colors!

    Thanks for joining the Friday Sketchers!

    Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fabulous bloom! I love the colors together! Thanks for playing at Stamp Something!

    Janna :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. oooh love that the oversized bloom is the main feature, that must've been awkward to colour in!

    Love the folded corner.

    Glad your cards were well received, see you soon
    Hugs
    Vic
    x

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!