I started by dabbing Distress inks; Spiced Marmalade, Crushed Olive and Brushed Corduroy onto a non stick craft mat. I then spritzed it with water and layed my white card stock on top. I then stamped with black Archival ink using a stamp set from Paper Artsy called Clocks 5. The next layer is Gesso which is applied with a plastic scraper ( or in my case an old loyality card that I cut in half!) and any excess is wiped off with a baby wipe. Finally, I stamped the swirl from the Stampin' Up Baroque Motifs set with black Archival ink over the corners.
The main text is also from the Clocks 5 set and I've cut it out with deckle edged Nestabilities and used Crushed Olive and Spiced Marmalade before the die was removed and after removing it I've blended Peeled Paint around the edge. Finally I've added some black eyelets for a little embellishment.
It's been great this afternoon having a play with a few things that have been staring at me for ages. We did pop into town this morning and then to the supermarket, as you would expect both were really busy so we did what we needed to and then made a hasty retreat ! I've just got time for some blog hopping before tea, the smell of which is driving me crazy as it's Beef Shatkora....my favourite !
Thanks for looking