Tuesday, 27 April 2010

Not sure about this one........

You know how sometimes you have an idea in your head but when you put it into practice something gets lost in the translation....well that definitely happened with this card ! But in true blogging style, you have to show the not so good as well as the OK.......lol......
I'm putting this card in for the following challenges:

I started by stamping the image with black Memento ink then stamping it again on a post it note so that I could mask the first image. I then shaded them with ProMarkers and blended Distress ink around the edge. All of the papers are My Minds Eye and the edge punch is a Martha Stewart.


The flowers are made from tissue paper and are cut out using a Scalloped Circle Nestability and then I've rubbed Distress ink over them. The sentiment is stamped with black Stazon and is a Stampin' Up stamp.
Just a quick post tonight as I've not had much time today. Time for some shut eye now !
Thanks for looking
Sue

15 comments:

  1. Hi Sue, what a pretty card. I love the way you've created the centre panel and the image is so cute. Your flowers look fab to me. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is cute! Thanks for playing along at Project Tuesday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Sue. Love the you're interpretation of my sketch and the flowers also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sue. I love those My Mind's Eye papers and I'm a sucker for pertty much anything strawberry - cute! Thanks for joining us over at PT this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. But I love it! Really do! It shows off PP to the perfection and image is big and bold enough to carry a cool frame like that!
    TFS
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sue..I love it! I think it came out really well done and I love the framed berries! Thanks for joining us at Project Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this card it's fab. The colours go so well together
    Caroline x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow!,gorgeous card and great flowers. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week, good luck.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely Sue, love how the red jumps out at you, thanks for joining us at DCD.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your card is "berry sweet"! Thanks for playing with us over at Project Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  11. that's a cool folding! Thank you so much for entering DCD this week and good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sweet card!!!! Love those tissue paper flowers!!! Thanks for playing along with us at Project Tuesday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. it turned out fantastic!!! love the tissue flowers :)
    thanks for playing with us on PT

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thankyou for joining in the DCD challenge with your beautiful card, Your handmade flower is gorgeous.
    Love n hugs
    Vikki xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous card and colour combo, your image is so sweet and your flowers are super.
    Thank you so much for joining us at Die Cut Dreams.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!