Friday, 9 April 2010

Quickie and an award !


It's just a quick post tonight as I have to say I'm shattered ! I wanted to share this award that the lovely Keryn has very kindly given to me. Apparently the language is Spanish and means Chaming Blog. I'm going to pass this on to the following fellow bloggers:

I know there are loads more Charming Blogs that I've visited and just wish I could list them all !

Right just time for a cup of tea before Ashes to Ashes starts. Don't you just love Philip Glenister........I do !

Thanks for stopping by.

Sue

2 comments:

  1. Awww Sue thank you so much.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, thank you so much for thinking that my blog is charming! Yours is too!!! Thank you for passing the award on to me - I am honored!!

    Hugs,
    Linda

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!