Monday, 12 April 2010

Young ones !

This is my card for the following challenges :

The main image is a Mo Manning digital image which I've shaded with Pro Markers. I've then cut it out with Labels 4 Nestabilites. I've sponged some Weathered Wood Distress ink and Faded Jeans Distress ink around the edge before removing the die. The two side pieces have been put through my Cuttlebug using the Swiss Dots folder then I've rubbed Weathered Wood over the top. The background paper is Pink Petticoat, and I've blended Weathered Wood around the edge and added some faux stitching.





The button is from my stash and the little charm is from a set I picked up from one of those cheap book shops.
I wanted to keep this card quite simple as there's always the temptation to keep adding things. I quite liked it in the end though it was really hard not to add a bit more !
Thanks for looking
Sue

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sue, what a stunning card. The image is adorable and your colouring is awesome. Love all the distressing and the colour scheme is perfect. Thanks for joining us at PFP this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw such an adorable card, gorgeous image and papers. Your colouring is excellent.
    Thanks for joining us at PFP and good luck.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh such a gorgeous card!!! Love the adorable image you've used and the colours also. Thanks for joining us this week at PFP. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  4. absolutely stunning Sue
    thanks for joining us at pfp and good luck
    hope you'll join us for the new challenge that went live today and have you thought about trying out for the DT call? details on the blog
    Debbi
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally adorable! What a cute image and love all the blue! Thanks for stitching something with us this week at Stamp Something! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sue, what a gorgeous image and lovely papers. I tried to do the distress ink border that you do today but sadly I think I need alot more practice before it's anywhere near as good as yours!
    Linds xxx

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!