Wednesday, 26 May 2010

ABC GDT spot !

I was lucky enough to win a 2 week GDT spot over on ABC challenge and this week's challenge is 'V' for Vintage. The challenge is being sponsored by the shop of Tickled Pink Stamps. She is offering the prize of a choice of one Lil Lolita Stamp, to one lucky entry.

The main image is a PaperArtsy stamp which I've stamped on to some card that I've blended Distress Ink over. I've then cut it out with a Deckle edged Nestability and used Corduroy Distress ink around the edge and mounted it onto brown card and used deckle edged scissors to cut round the edges. The stamped background panel has been made using some more PaperArtsy stamps (you've probably guessed I've got some new stash!). I've used more Distress inks around the edge of the panel. The paper is Stampin' Up which I've distressed too.


The star is stamped and then cut out and the corner embellisment is from my stash (sorry I don't know where I bought them from!).

I'm also putting this card in for the sketch challenge over on Mojo Monday.

You will definitely be seeing some more PaperArtsy stamps as I seem to have bought one or two sets !

Thanks for looking
Sue

2 comments:

  1. Super card, shes a great image. The papers are soft and subtle, love it!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty colors and dps. That corner bling is fabulous as well as that great image!

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!