Monday, 17 May 2010

Another one for the boys !

I don't know why but I'm having a bit of run on cards for men ! I'm putting this card in for the following challenges :

The main image is a digi image from Delicious Doodles, I saw it on a blogging friends blog and knew I had to have it ! I've torn the edges and then blended Weathered Wood and Faded Denim Distress Inks around the edge. The edge punch is from Stampin' Up and the background papers are K&Co. I've distressed the edges of the paper and then blended Corduroy Distress Ink around the edges.


The tag is a Quickutz die and I've blended Corduroy Distress Ink over it and then stamped the sentiment, which is from a Personal Impressions set of stamps. The border down the side of the card is a Martha Stewart punch.

It's been another beautiful day here today and according to the forecast it's going to be really warm by the week end ! Let's hope they've got it right this time !

Thanks for looking
Sue

15 comments:

  1. Great card, Sue. Thanks for joining us over on Cards for Men and good luck with the challenge.

    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Sue! You are a dab hand at those manly cards! I absolutely love the map detail, what a great idea
    linds x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a brilliant card Sue, it looks amazing! The background map is stunning!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cor.....that's a gorgeous image Sue.
    Fab card.
    Hugs
    Sheila-x-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful. The colors and the sharpness is outstanding. Thanks for playing with us at Cards for Men. Good luck on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of the best men's cards I have seen - fab!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is an ultimate man's card, so freakin' cool!
    TFS
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sue, i love your blog! your style is gorgeous & stunning. This card is amazing!!!. I am now your 50th follower! i will pop by regularly to see you. Hugs Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a fantastic manly card Sue. I love the deep blue you used.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous image and card! Thanks for playing at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome male card, Sue and fabulous design! Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous image, my grandson would love it. Thanks for joining us at Cards for Men, and good luck with the challenge. With hugs Shirleyx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgous work. I love this image and your soft muted coloring is amazing. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your card is fabulous Sue, that image would be perfect for my hubby, thanks for the link.
    Thanks for joining us at Sophisticats
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. wow!! I just love that. The image is stunning.

    Thanks for playing along on Crafty Angels this week. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!