Wednesday, 26 May 2010

Fab'n'Funky final GDT week !

It's my final week at GDT over on Fab 'n' Funky and this week's challenge is a sketch. The sponsor is Dustin Pike of Doodle Dragon Studio. The main image is a Dustin Pike image which I've shaded with ProMarkers and cut out with Labels 3 Nestabilities. The papers are Stampin' Up and I've distressed the edges and used Distress Inks to make it just that little bit more grungy ! I've added some faux stitching around the edge and the border punch is a Martha Stewart.


The flower is a Sizzix Bigz die and the sentiment is a Papermania stamp.

I can't believe how cold it's gone today ! I'm really hoping that the sun decides to show it's face again....and soon !

Thanks for looking
Sue

1 comment:

  1. Fun card, what a great image! Great distressing to the die cut too.

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!