Monday, 3 May 2010

Friends !

Nothing to do with the programme (though I have to say I am rather hooked on it at the moment !), this card is for the following challenges :

I started by blending Distress Inks Bundled Sage and Forest Moss over a piece of white card. I then used a Joanna Sheen set of stamps and stamped with Bundled Sage and then with Adirondack Pesto around the edge. The sentiment is from the same set and is stamped with Pesto too. The main image is stamped with black Memento and I shaded the leaves and grapes with ProMarkers. I stamped the image again and cut out the glass and shaded it with ProMarkers too, then mounted it on foam pads.



I then screwed up some white card and then blended Bundled Sage and Forest Moss Distress Inks over one piece and Aged Mahogany over the other. I ironed them flat and then I used an EK Success punch to punch a flower from each colour and added three eyelets to the centre. The colour has come out a little red on the photo but IRL it's alot darker.

Well it's gone really cold today and the heating has had to go back on, we've actually had hale this afternoon too. Mind you it's the right kind of weather to be tucked up in my craft room !

Thanks for looking
Sue

3 comments:

  1. Great card

    Thanks for joining us on SCSC :)

    Hugs Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the background stamping and the flower. Oh and i could do with a glass of red.....!
    Gorgeous card Sue
    Linds xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, great text! Thanks for joining us at Stamp With Fun this week! Hugs Nilla

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!