Wednesday, 5 May 2010

I ♥ ProMarkers Challenge 13

The challenge over on I ♥ ProMarkers this week is to include wings on your creation. The sponsor this week is Joanna Sheen and there's a £10 voucher up for grabs, so make sure you get your entry in to be in with a chance of winning !
I'm also putting this card in for the Just us Girls Challenge which is a fab sketch this week and the Quixotic Challenge 'Oh baby'. The main image is another one of Mo Manning's, which is shaded with ProMarkers (of course!) and then I've cut it out with a circle Nestability and then blended Worn Lipstick and Spun Sugar Disrtress inks around the edge and then I rubbed some Smokey Grey Versafine around it too. The background shape is a Labels 3 Nestability and I've used the same inks on this too.

The paper is Basic Grey and I've punched the butterflies from the same paper and added some self adhesive pearls to the centre of them. The edge punch is a Fiskars and the sentiment is a Stampin' Up stanp which I've stamped in Smokey Grey Versafine ink.

Right time to go and inspect the tea as I can hear things bleeping !

Thanks for looking
Sue

7 comments:

  1. what a beautifully coloured card, it's gorgeous x

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet sweet image! Love your coloring and all your wonderful details! Thanks for playing along with JUGS this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hun, your little girl and those papers are just stunning...

    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow, this is amazing, wonderful details...have a fabulous weekend!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi what a fab card, your colouring is spot on
    and the papers are great
    hugs Angie x

    ReplyDelete
  6. supersweet image and so beautifully shaded too, your colour matching with the patterned papers etc is spot on
    Hugs
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous Sue, that is so cute. Thanks for joining the Quixotic Paperie Challenge this week. Kim

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!