Wednesday, 26 May 2010

I ♥ ProMarkers challenge 16


This week over on I ♥ ProMarkers the challenge is to follow a sketch , and of course use your ProMarkers ! The challenge is being sponsored by Digi Doodle Shops Best. and the prize is a $10 gift coupon to spend in their online store.


The image I've used is the Vintage Bonnet from Digi Doodles Shop Best. I've cut it out with an oval Deckle edged Nestability and used some Antique Linen and Scattered Straw Distress inks around the edge. The papers are My Minds Eye and I've punched the flowers from the same papers. The swirl is a Tim Holtz Sizzix die which I've rubbed Corduroy Distress ink over.



The sentiment is from a Papermania set and I've cut it out with a Fancy Tag and rubbed more Distress ink over the top before removing the die.

I hope you get chance to join us this week and I look forward to visiting you !

Thanks for looking
Sue

4 comments:

  1. Oh I love how you have threaded the tag and the flourish is gorgeous! Wonderful colouring - as always!!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sue,

    You've done a beautiful job with this stamp. I'm truly impressed beyond what words can say. It's such an honor to sponsor with this much talent in one group of ladies. Thank so much, just love it.

    Hugs
    Judy/DDS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sue
    your work is stunning, love the colours.
    hugs chris xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally gorgeous as always sue - that's a very pretty bonnet.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!