Wednesday, 5 May 2010

Last post for today !

Promise this is the last post for today ! I won a GDT spot over on Fab'n'Funky for the month of May and this is my first card ! The challenge this week is to 'Show us your fancy edges' and is being sponsored by Elizabeth from SoftPencil who is offering a selection of digi images. I'm also putting this card in for the challenge over on Sketch Saturday. The image I've used is from SoftPencil and I've painted it with Distress Inks. I've cut it out with a deckle edged oval Nestability and cut around some of the leaves so that they were outside the die. The embossed panels are made using the Fleur de Lys Cuttlebug EF and then I've rubbed Forest Moss and Bundled Sage Distress Inks over the top. The background is made from white card with Spun Sugar and Worn Lipstick Distress Inks and I've then stamped with Spun Sugar an Elusive Images stamp (I think you can just about see it on the photo).


The edge punch is a Martha Stewart and I've added ribbon and pearls from my stash.


Phew....that's it for today, thanks for looking !
Sue

5 comments:

  1. Wow you've had a busy day today! Love all that embossing and the border punch is lovely. I really want amother one but i keep breaking them and sooo expensive! Go and put your feet up, must be time for a cuppa!
    Linds xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cards Sue.
    Although I am not really into cute I do love the Mo Manning one. The image is gorgeous and your colour scheme is fabulous.
    Sheila-x-

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Sue - I love that rose! Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been in green and pink(ish) mood I see!! Love all the cards on your posts today and the Mo Manning image is a lovely one.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. fab colour combo and I love the inked over embossed background

    Love
    Victoria
    x

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!