Tuesday, 25 May 2010

Passion for Promarkers DT !

The wait is over and I can finally tell you all that I have been lucky enough to be asked to join the Passion for ProMarkers DT ! It's a really exciting week too as it's not only the launch of a new DT but also Passion for ProMarkers are celebrating their 1st anniversary and the prizes that are up for grabs are fab !

Joanna Sheen - £50 worth of Joanna Sheen branded stamps
Sugar Nellie - Complete set of 6 Mary Hall - Fairies stamps


Secret Crafter - collection of Secret Crafter Manga stamps



Letraset - complete set of 148 Promarkers


Just Tracys - this set of Olivers Orchard stamps



The Craft Garden - £10 Gift certificate


5 x ‘Ronnie’ digital images courtesy of Emma, DT

Whiff of Joy - Little Doctor & Little Nurse stamps from the Get Well Collection
This is my card for this week's challenge which is anything goes ! I'm also putting this card in for the challenge over on Tuesday Taggers which is It's a Man's World. The sponsor for the challenge is The Craft Barn and the prize is £15 !


The image is another wonderful one from Mo Manning which of course is shaded with Pro Markers. I've used a Nestability to cut him out and then used Forest Green and Crushed Olive Distress Inks around the edge. The papers are Stampin' Up and My Minds Eye.


The golf ball is from an old Rubbadubbado set which I've cut out and mounted onto foam pads. The flag is simply cut out from some scraps of card and the sentiment is from a Papermania set of stamps.

I look forward to visiting you all and good luck !

Sue

9 comments:

  1. Fab card Sue, just perfect for Fathers Day!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab news about the DT spot Sue - I've just invested in the full set of ProMarkers and I am loving them! Might have to give this one a try. Your card is fabulous the image is great and I love how you've added the golf ball and flag pole - the perfect finishing touch!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo, you go girl! Congratulations again!!! I'm not surprised; you do such a marvelous job with ProMarkers. Love this card. I think I need to get that image - many golfers in my family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Sue how wise of them to choose you, your beautiful colouring and eye for colour combinations is super inspiring. love your golfer he is so much fun perfectly coloured of course.

    ReplyDelete
  5. congratulations to you! Fab job - well done, so pleased you made the DT.

    Cracking card to start off with too, love the combination of different things you've used and the deimension to it is fab

    Hugs
    Vic
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Firstly congratulations! Now to your card, well it's fabulous, such a great image. Thanks for playing along with TT this week

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic card, Sue - brill colouring and love the colours of the Big Guy!! Here's to a great 6 months!! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congrats on your DT position! What a fabulous bunch of prizes and there's me sans Promarkers - aaarrgghh!
    Love your card, your colouring is always such a joy!!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely card. beautifully put together.

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!