- Sketch Girl - Sketch
- Secret Crafter - No patterned paper
- Daring Cardmakers - Boyzone
- Cute Card Thursday - No Designer papers
- S2G - Card for a man using a masculine image
- Creative Inspirations - Distressed
- Quixotic challenge - Emboss it
I started by cutting the pieces of card to make the background and then blended Antique Linen and Scattered Straw Distress inks around all of them. Then I used Weathered Wood, Broken China and Faded Denim. I stamped the background pieces with Archival Sepia ink and the embossed piece is made using the Distressed Stripes EF.
The main image was stamped using black Acrchival ink and I've distressed all of the edges. I've added some linen thread and buttons for interest (I really do need to go shopping for some more embellishments!)
Great to get all inky again tonight, thank goodness it all comes off in the shower !
Thanks for looking