Wednesday, 23 June 2010

ABC Challenge - X is for Xtra

It's time for another challenge over at ABC challenge and this time we're up to the letter 'X' for something 'Xtra'. Make sure you check out the DT creations as they are fab ! I've used the great sketch over on Friday Sketchers and I'm also putting this card in for the following challenges:

The main image is a Paper Artsy stamp which I've stamped with Corduroy Distress Ink onto card the I've blended Antique Linen, Scattered Straw and Corduroy around the edge. I've used the Texture EF and rubbed Corduroy over the top of the centre panel.

The background paper is My Minds Eye and I've blended more Distress Inks around the edge and also done some faux stitching. The bookmark has also been stamped with Paper Artsy stamps and I've added a large eyelet and thread some ribbon through.

The flowers are a Paper Artsy stamp which has been stamped onto tissue paper then sprayed with Coffee Shop and Gold Glimmer mist. I've then scrunched them up in the centre and added a button with the last of my linen thread ! I've highlighted parts of the bird cage with a white Inkssentials pen. The border is a Martha Stewart punch.

I hope you're able to join us and I look for to seeing what 'Xtra's' you add to your creations !

Thanks for looking
Sue

6 comments:

  1. Stunning card its all the little touches that make your cards sooooo special. This one just feels lovely. xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, love the flower. Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious for our challenge this week. luv gina xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is really wonderful - and what a nice surprise with the hidden Tag! Thanks for joining us at CUYL.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, such a gorgeous image

    Thanks for joining us at Craftalicious & best of luck

    Jan x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. Love the colors and pull out tag.

    Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous card, love the tag and distressing. Thanks for joining us at Fussy and Fancy.

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!