Wednesday, 9 June 2010

I ♥ ProMarkers challenge 18 - Sketch

The challenge this week over on I ♥ ProMarkers is this fab sketch ! The sponsor for this challenge is Lilac Lemon Designs.

The image I've used is another one of Mo Manning's fabulous selection. I just loved how the big guy is sticking his tongue out to play the shot ! I've cut him out after shading him with my ProMarkers, with Labels One Nestabilities and rubbed Bundled Sage and Forest Moss around the edge. I used these same inks to watercolour the grass at his feet too. I made the very background piece by rubbing Bundled Sage over the card and then Forest Moss around the edge. I then stamped the golf ball over the background using Bundled Sage. You can just about make it out on the photo.


The checked paper is My Minds Eye and the I've used a Martha Stewart border punch and some Stampin' Up twine. The sentiment is stamped onto a golf ball that I've stamped with Bundled Sage and then cut out. Quite a simple card but I need a few male cards for a stall I'm doing in a couple of weeks time, and I think he'll fit the bill !

I hope you get chance to join us this week and make sure you check out the other DT cards!

Thanks for looking.
Sue

1 comment:

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!