Wednesday, 30 June 2010

I ♥ ProMarkers challenge - Stripes !

This week over at I ♥ ProMarkers we want to see stripes ! The sponsor of this challenge is Letraset who are donating a pack of 5 ProMarkers plus a little surprise !


The main image I've used is an Elusive Images stamp and I've shaded just the flower with ProMarkers and added a coupled of 'blobs' of Glossy Accents. I've blended around the edge with Corduroy Distress Ink.


The sentiment is also by Elusive Images and I've used the same DI around the edge. The background papers are by K&Co and are from a pad I bought absolutely ages ago.


I've distressed around the edge of the text paper and and used some more DI.

I can't believe we're still getting lovely sunny days ! Long may they continue !

Thanks for looking
Sue

4 comments:

  1. I love this stamp but am never sure what to do with it now I do beautiful card and love that the rose is blue. xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic Sue, that is one beautiful card.

    issy

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW! That's all - just WOW!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry for not visiting for a while Sue, but I have enjoyed catching up with your wonderful creations today.
    Your latest card is stunning, I love this EI stamp, and coloured to perfection.
    Love Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!