Wednesday, 16 June 2010

I ♥ ProMarkers challenge

It's time for another challenge over on I ♥ ProMarkers and this week we want to see bears on your creations, and of course you need to use your ProMarkers. We're being sponsored by Simon Says Stamp and the prize is $15 to spsend in the store.

I've used the fab sketch over on CardPatterns for my card. The main image is a stamp that has alot to answer for as it's responsible for me getting into crafting in a serious way ! I used it at the first workshop I ever attended and I was hooked big time ! Unfortunately, he doesn't have a name on him so I don't know who he's by. I've stamped him with black Memento ink and shaded him with ProMarkers then cut him out with Labels 3 Nestabilities. I then used Tea Dye and Vintage Photo Distress Inks and blended around the edge before removing the die and then again after removing it. I stamped the background layer with the En Francais background stamp by Stampin' Up then cut it out with Labels 3 and used the same Distress Inks. The swirls are cut using the Tim Holtz swirl die and the paper is Stampin' Up which has been distressed around the edge and then had Vintage Photo blended around the edge too.

The border punch is a Martha Stewart and the ribbon is also from Stampin' Up.

I hope you get chance to join us this week, let's face it who doesn't love a teddy bear !

Hope you're all enjoying the sunshine, just off to light the BBQ !

Thanks for looking
Sue

7 comments:

  1. Can see how that stamp could get you hooked - too cute! Gorgeous cards, love the rich earth tones and your beautiful colouring!!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your little bear is adorable and your card is beautiful! Thanks for playing at Unscripted Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue...I think that might be the dreaded PSX teddy bear that used to give me nightmares...lol!!!
    Great card.
    Sheila-x-

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Sue! I love all the browns you used here. And your coloring is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card Sue! I didn't relly have time for crafting, this was done in snatches through the day, boil the kettle.....glue something while waiting etc!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a beautiful card Sue, adorable image and gorgeous colour.
    Hugs Emma x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your teddy card is absolutely stunning Sue. You should enter the Teddy challenges on the go viz. Teddy Stampers (http://teddy-stampers.blogspot.com). Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!