Wednesday, 2 June 2010

I ♥ ProMarkers - Recipe challenge !

This week over on I ♥ ProMarkers we've got a recipe for you to follow. We would like to see you use 2 different papers, 3 buttons and 1 ribbon. Our sponsor this week is the lovely Joanna Sheen who are providing a prize of a £10 voucher to spend in their online store. Apologies for not having a close up photo but I've fallen out with my lap top and am typing this up on my other half's machine !

The main image is another one from Isabella's beautiful collection. I've cut it out after shading it with ProMarkers, with a deckle edged Nestability and rubbed Frayed Burlap Distress Ink around the edge. The papers are both from Pink Petticoat and I've grunged the edges with some more Frayed Burlap. The border punch is a Martha Stewart and I've zipped around the edge with my Mum's trusty sewing machine !

I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:

I hope you get time to join us this week and look forward to visiting you !

Thanks for looking
Sue

11 comments:

  1. What an amazing card! I love the color and the details you used.
    Hug Jorunn

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Sue - love the soft, vintage feel!! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is stunning and I agree the vintage look it perfect for this image.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is so lovely Sue - definitely got a Victorian feel to it. Love the delicate flower image.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Quite stunning, so much beautiful detail & I love the colours you have used despite you not liking pink this has worked so well with the brown tones. Good luck at Crafty Cardmakers challenge XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooooh that is sooooo pretty Sue.
    What card do you use for your ProMarkers colouring? I can't seem to find any that takes the markers very well which is why I'm not using them very much.
    Hugs
    Sheila-x-

    ReplyDelete
  7. brill and stunning, love this card, i hate pinks but you have made it look wonderful, well done and thanks for playin with us at crafty cardmakers xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow Sue this is just stunning, beautifully coloured flowers they really jump out of the page...beautiful
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card!
    Thanks for joining us at the SCSC!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wowee Sue! Absolutely beautiful! ;D Diana Q

    ReplyDelete
  11. Well considering you don't like pink this particular shade works very well with the brown so well done you!

    Thanks for joining us in our latest challenge over at Crafty Cardmakers :)

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!