Wednesday, 23 June 2010

Isabella's Sketchbook Challenge

This week at Isabella's Sketchbook we want to see some Summer Fun on your cards and Isabella has some beautiful images for you to use ! I've used the sketch over at Stampin' for the Weekend who also want to see blue and yellow. I've used ProMarkers to shade the image and then cut it out with Labels 8 Nestabilities. I've sponged Broken China Distress Ink around the edge before removing the die. I then used a stencil and sponged Broken China over it and cut out two pieces using a Labels 8 die. The background paper is from Pink Petticoat and the corner is a Martha Stewart punch from a round the page set. I've cut the corner piece and the two smaller pieces from some card that was put through my Cuttlebug using the Distressed Stripes EF and that had Broken China rubbed over the top.


The sentiment has been stamped with Teal Stazon ink and cut out with circle Nestabilities.

I hope you get chance to join us this week at Isabella's and you must check out her fabulous images !

Thanks for looking
Sue

10 comments:

  1. Fabulous card. I need some lessons on sponging from you because you do it so beautifully. I love all your special little elements - corner, stripes, everything.
    Hugs!
    Cec

    ReplyDelete
  2. Teal being one of favorite colours, I'm positively drooling over your card! Beautiful colouring and I love the texture and all the details you have added in the corners!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sue this is just beautiful! Lots of lovely detail and the colours are yummy! Great colouring too! Viv xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fab card and super colouring Sue. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Sue - the image is coloured so beautifully and all your details pull everything together so well.
    Hugs
    Peri x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the simple elegance of this image coupled with these wonderful colors. Terrific layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Sue this is stunning I love your colouring and it is just so summery :D
    Thank you for joining us at stampin’ for the weekend and good luck.

    Hugs

    Amy xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I wish that was me, chilling out on the beach and all lol!
    Fab card
    Love
    Vic
    x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh Sue...I saw this on the challenge blog and knew I wanted to get over here to your blog to tell you how awesome it is! I love the coloring you've done here...especially the water as it flows towards the sand...very artistic! ;D Diana Q

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW Sue i love your cards they are amazing! this one is just fab!
    Thanks for joining SFTW!
    Hugs Di xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!