Tuesday, 15 June 2010

Passion for ProMarkers Challenge

It's time for another challenge over on Passion for ProMarkers and this week there's a fab sketch for you to follow as well as a theme of a card for a man.

The challenge this week is being sponsored by Whiff of Joy Stamps and the prize is a stamp of the winner's choice.


The main image is an Isabella's Sketchbook fab image which I've cut out using Nestabilities Large Labels. I've then blended Shabby Shutters and Peeled Paint Distress Ink around the edge.


The background image is from The Graphics Fairy and I've printed it off as quite a large image then cut it up into the separate pieces, distressed the outside edges and used the same Distress Inks around the edge. The stamps used for the sentiment are from a set by Impression Obsession and has been cut out with the same Nestabilities and had the same ink treatment around the edge.

The thread is the Stampin' Up linen thread (which I've almost run out of - note to self to order some more !) and then I've run around the edge with my sewing machine.

I'm also putting this card in for the following challenges :


I hope you get chance to join in with the challenge this week and look forward to visiting you !

Sue

7 comments:

  1. What a fab card. Good luck with the challenge.
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, what a lot of work you've put into this Sue, so clever to use one image for the backing squares
    Debz
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card Sue - love the gorgeous backing paper and the wonderful image - just perfect for a dad who love his garden!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card for a gardener love the colours and the sketch you followed. xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely gorgeous, love those DP's and the image. Thank you for joining us at C.R.A.F.T. this week. Good luck in the draw.
    Hugs
    Suzi x

    ReplyDelete
  6. So love your idea for the background squares, Sue - it sets off your image beautifully! Wonderful male card!! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous card Sue! I love your stringy bits!

    Thanks for joining in with our Tanda Teaser this week!

    Sue
    x

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!