Tuesday, 29 June 2010

Passion for ProMarkers Challenge

It's time for another challenge over on Passion for ProMarkers and this week we want you to think of a number ! You need to include a number, or numbers, somewhere on your project and of course use your ProMarkers. The prize for this week is 3 stamps of your choice from Sugar Nellie.



The image that I've used for my card is from a Paper Artsy set of stamps. The star fish is actually a separate stamp but is identical to the one on the main stamp. I've stamped it with Archival Sepia ink and cut it out and mounted it onto foam pads.

The background card has been stamped using Archival Sepia ink too using another stamp from the same set. The paper is My Minds Eye which has been distressed around the edges and I've used Weathered Wood Distress Ink then done some faux stitching.


The border is a Tim Holtz die that I've blended Frayed Burlap Distress Ink over and the tag is a Quickutz die. The sentiment is one of my favourite stamps, I just love the swirly text !

I'm also entering this card for the following challenges :

I've had a lovely week end as I went to see my friend who lives on the south coast. Couldn't have wished for better weather, and it was great to catch up with her and my god daughter, who is growing up at a rate of knots !

Hope you're going to be able to join us this week and look forward to visiting you all !

Thanks for looking
Sue

16 comments:

  1. Hi Sue, I just love this card. It is such an interesting image, but your background has really brought it out and complements it so well. Brilliant!
    Tine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all works so well together - I think I've got that stamp too... somewhere!!!

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantasic card Sue, i love all the details you've added.
    Hugs Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous Sue, the details are so right for this image... a little work of art.

    issy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sue - this is superb, I so love your style!! Wonderful image and layering - I love that TH die too ( in my stash but barely used!!) Gorgeous! Juliexx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sue,
    I love how adventurous you are with your style & techniques. This looks amazing!
    Big Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sue, what a brilliant card. I love the "shabby" look which is something I just can't do. Fantastic stamp and love the details. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the shabby vintage lokk...fabulous card chick...Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very great card - wonderful color and design! Thanks for joining stamp with fun.
    Hugs
    Andrea-Emmi41

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow Sue your card is stunning I love your colouring and the faux stitching thanks for joining us at PTW hugs Jill xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh wow, how gorgeous! Thanks so much for playing at charisma. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is fab! thank you for playing along with us at polka doodles this week x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous creation, thanks for joining Polkadoodles challenge, good luck.
    Happy crafting
    Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just a lovely, lovely card. Thanks for playing the Polkadoodle Challenge…hope you had fun.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for playing along at Polkadoodles with your fab Birthday boy project - very creative - fab card! Cheers Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great card! Thanks so much for sharing your entry with us at Polka Doodles.

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!