Tuesday, 8 June 2010

Passion for ProMarkers - Pink Birthday !

I can't believe how quickly the week's are flying by ! This week over on Passion for ProMarkers the challenge is 'Pink Birthday'. For those of you who know me, pink and me aren't really best buddies ! So I was actually quite surprised when I'd finished, as I wasn't too unhappy with the result. The sponsor this week is Joanna Sheen who is providing a £10 voucher!


The image I've used is one of Isabella's beautiful selection. I've obviously shaded it with ProMarkers then I added some Tim Holtz Stickles to the small piece of cake for a little bit of sparkle. I've cut the image out with Labels 3 Nestabilites and rubbed Spun Sugar and Worn Lipstick around the edge.


The sentiment is cut out with a Labels 3 Nestability too and treated to the same Distress Ink treatment. The background paper is Pink Petticoat checks in Bubblegum, and the spotty paper is also Pink Petticoat in Mocha. The little pin is from a set that I won from Charisma Cardz recently, and just gives the finishing touch !

I hope you'll find time to join us this week, look forward to seeing your pink creations !

Thanks for looking
Sue

8 comments:

  1. Thats a lotta pink difficult colour but it looks fab. xx Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your card at last!

    Even if pink isn't your thing its still a lovely card. Will you be at AC in Oct?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fabulous card Sue. Love the design of the card and the papers also. Hugs Michele x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this is good enough to eat.. love the image yummy!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sue,
    I shouldn't have looked at this before I my tea. Now I don't want anything but ice cream! It looks delicious, I want it all!!
    Big Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well Sue, Pink must like YOU beause this card turned out scrumpcious! ;D Diana Q

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sue, this looks scrummy enough to eat - love the shading of your sundae and it looks perfect against the tartan background!! Juliex

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sue, what a gorgeous card. Love the cute image and your colouring is amazing. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!