The star fish was stamped on a separate piece of Grunge Paper then cut out and attached with an eyelet using my Cropodile. I added another eyelet towards the top of the bookmark and threaded various threads through it. I shall enjoy using this when I read my book !
I've had a lovely day today as I've done exactly what I wanted to do, which means I've spent a fair amount of time in my craft room !
There's one other thing that I need to do and that is to thank Zoe for an award with a difference.
As part of the rules of the award I need to tell you either 6 outrageous lies and 1 truth, or 6 outrageous truths and one lie. I then need to nominate 7 other bloggers to pass it on to ! Simple !
So here we go:
- I love jogging and go for a run every morning.
- I love to go cross country cycling.
- I love using my Wii Fit.
- I love playing squash.
- I love hiking in the country.
- I love spending time at the gym.
- I love going for an early morning swim.
- Linda C - One of the most inspirational crafters I have come across.
- Lindsey - Who never fails to make me smile with her funny stories !
- Lynda - Whose work is always so stunning.
- Keryn - Who is one of the most genuine and kind bloggers I've come across.
- Victoria - Who, without, I would never have got this far.
Thanks for looking