- Papertake - Sketch (I've rotated it)
- Crazy 4 Challenges - Paper Flowers
- Freshly Brewed - Anything goes
- Creative Cottage - Pearls and swirls
- S2G - Use something new (I used my new Paper Artsy stamps)
The lovely swirl is a Tim Holtz Sizzix die and the paper flowers are from my stash as is the metal corner embellishment. The background paper is My Minds Eye which I've grunged a little around the edges with Frayed Burlap DI.
We've had another glorious day today, it's so nice to have all of your doors and windows open. Even managed to catch a bit of tennis too ! Right I'm off to pack now as I'm going to see my friend for the weekend and my Goddaughter. I've not seen them in a while as they live a 3 hours drive away, so it will be great to catch up.
Thanks for looking