Saturday, 10 July 2010

Another one for Graduation Day !

I've only got one more graduation card to make ready for the big day next week. Here's the one that I've made today using a Whipper Snapper stamp, stamped with black Memento and shaded with ProMarkers. The corners stamps are stamped with Smokey Grey Versafine ink ( sorry I don't know who the corner stamp is by). The background paper is from Pink Petticoat and the sentiment is a Whisper Words stamp, stamped onto a piece of the Pink Petticoat paper with Stazon ink.


The border punch is a Martha Stewart and I've sewn around the edge with lilac. I didn't use any Distress Inks on this card, which if you've visited before, you will know is not my style at all. I really liked the clean lines on this card, so left it alone !

I've had quite a leisurely day today, so after nipping into town this morning I've spent the afternoon in my craft room. I feel better now that I've only got one more graduation card to make, I need to start on the 16th birthday cards then for my youngest niece at the end of July !

Thanks for looking
Sue

5 comments:

  1. Ooooh Sue, this is so lovely, and the first think I noticed was no distressing...... lol, I agree though, it doesn't need it.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super stylish card Sue! Youve put so much into it too as youve clearly got the degree course colours sorted too! Now that is a dedicated Auntie!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely wonderful colouring and gorgeous colours. Cool image! The layout is just perfect, fabulous card!
    Hugs
    Annika

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely gorgeous card Sue - you've really put your heart into these graduation cards and I'm impressed how different they all look - can't wait to see the 4th.

    Love Lynda xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow Sue what a fantastic card!!! love it. Hugs Clare xxx

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!