Friday, 23 July 2010

Baby girl birthday

I made this card for an order for a lady at work. I don't know why it is, but whenever I get asked for a children's card my mind immediately goes to Mo Manning. So I hopped over there and this was the image I chose. Shaded with ProMarkers and then cut out with a deckle edged Nestability. I did rub a little Spun Sugar DI around the edge too. The background papers are all Pink Petticoat ( they are so convenient!) and the border punch is a Martha Stewart.


The number and letters are cut using the Olivia Cuttlebug alphabet and the flowers are punched using a couple of Woodware punches and tiny pearls in the centre.

I'm entering this card into the following challenges :


Well the forecast said blue sky and sun today but all I've seen is grey cloud ! I don't know why I look at the forecast as it's rarely correct. Thank goodness it's Friday, though, I've got some catching up to do tomorrow so there will be some quality time in my craft room. Bring it on !!!

Thanks for looking
Sue

5 comments:

  1. What an adorable card! Thanks for sharing at Stamp Something.

    Hugs,
    Renata

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous little girly card Sue! I can see why Mo Manning and children go hand in hand! She simply does the best images for all sorts of little ones!

    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. so dainty - cor Sue anyone would think pink is your favourite colour teh way you're going!!!
    Love
    vic
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow what a gorgeous little card. I love the image. She is one of my favourites and I love this card - doubly coz I used this image too for my DD's 2nd birthday card too. Wonderful punched flowers. Thanks for joining us at Stamp Something.
    mwah
    Trace

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet card Sue, perfect for a two year old! I know what you mean about Mo Manning and kids cards, I have alot of little boys to cater for and she has some beautiful illustrations which are so lovely to colour. I am having a bit of a Mo phase this week!
    Enjoy your crafty time
    Linds xx

    ReplyDelete

Due to the amount of stupid spam comments I am receiving I have had to switch moderation on.
Thanks for leaving a comment, I truly love reading them all!